In the article talking about a new study revealing why some people are more creative than others, I found it interesting reading on the “divergent thinking” study. I liked how they used specific examples from the study such as one person suggesting using the sock for warmth and another suggested to use it as a water filtration system. I do however feel that originality and creativity is in everyone no matter your psychological makeup. Creative people are often times solve problems in new and inventive ways, they see things and make you see things from a different perspective. Being creative means taking risks, delving deeper into your doubts and fears. Sometimes being creative means you’re your own worst critic, we all like to judge ourselves but creative people often take it to an extreme, especially when it comes to their projects and masterpieces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flip book :D
flip book hyperlink Watch this adorable elephant have a very tough time fitting in the elevator...
-
My personal perspective of performance art is that it relates to things such as dance, music, opera, theatre and musical theatre, magic, ill...
-
After looking into Angel de Quinta's Stage Door blog, I gained some new insights about broadway performances. One performance that sto...
-
One of the biggest twenty first century technologies is the iPhone. The iPhone has evolved from many different forms, beginning with the f...
No comments:
Post a Comment