Saturday, October 10, 2020

Raul Cuero interview on creativity

 I find Raul Cuero very interesting. One of Cuero's main points that he makes in the video is that in order to be creative, you must prove others wrong when they see your abilities as limited or have low expectations of you. He says that if you set out to prove them wrong, your creativity will spark. I agree with this point because in my own life I find that I am even more motivated to complete a task if someone else thinks that I'm not capable of it. Similarly, Cuero also says that he deals with the critics in his life by proving them wrong and working harder at what he does. He takes criticism very well and uses it to fuel his work and be more positive, which I find to be inspiring. Cuero also makes some comments about how the American education system is flawed. He says that people are not learning by doing as they should. While I find this to be mostly true, I think reading and listening are also important ways to learn. Everyone learns in different ways and reading, listening, and doing are all significant methods of channeling creativity.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flip book :D

  flip book hyperlink Watch this adorable elephant have a very tough time fitting in the elevator...