Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Cathryn DoRosario - Profile

    

      Hi all! 

          My name is Cathryn DoRosario and I'm a sophomore at the University of Tampa. I have future plans of being an interior designer and want to travel the world seeking business opportunities. I am grateful to come from a home of many cultures including Indian, Italian and Irish decent. I have traveled too many beautiful countries and seen a lot of amazing things. I am originally from Fort Lauderdale, South Florida so my hobbies consist of fun things like boating, fishing, the beach and anything involving the water. I find that the beach life here is much different from home. I have five dogs, four of them live back in South Florida with my family and one lives here with me in Tampa. My dogs name is Wales and he's half German Sheppard half Boxer and he is the sweetest most loving dog in the entire world. Wales is a three year old rescue who was found wandering the streets after a recent hurricane hit Louisiana. He was found with a chip but his owners didn't want to claim him and that's terribly sad but maybe it was all for a bigger reason in the end because I'm so beyond happy and forever grateful to have him in my life. 



          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flip book :D

  flip book hyperlink Watch this adorable elephant have a very tough time fitting in the elevator...